Allergy is the area of medicine that focuses on preventing, diagnosing, managing and treating allergies. An allergist is a physician that is specially trained in the diagnosis and treatment of various allergies that can affect patients of all ages.
Woodland Clinic Allergy services include:
- Environmental allergy testing
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Lung function testing
- Specialized immune system testing
- Allergy testing for medications, foods and bee stings
- Adult and pediatric asthma
Use our convenient online directory to help you find a Woodland Clinic doctor.