Woodland Clinic's Pediatric physicians specialize in providing general medical care to infants and children. Our pediatricians specialize in the physical, emotional and social health of children from birth to adolescence.
They understand that children aren’t simply small adults and there are many factors that can affect their growth and development. Children change so rapidly and pediatricians are there every step of the way to help ensure your child reaches their full potential.
Services provided in the Pediatrics Department include:
- Preventative health services as well as care for acute illnesses
- The only licensed pediatric hospital services in Yolo county
- Pediatric Behavioral Health Services Center of Excellence-
- Parenting classes and educational resources
- Multidisciplinary collaborative practice caring for children with ADHD
Use our convenient online directory to help find a Woodland Clinic doctor.