Orthopedics is the area of medicine that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of injuries and diseases of your body’s musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves. Treatment may include medication, casts or splints, and therapies such as exercise or surgery. Our department specializes in sports medicine.
Podiatry is the area of medicine that specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of injuries and diseases than affect the foot and ankle.
Woodland Clinic Podiatrist services include:
- Complex foot and ankle reconstruction
- Arthroscopic ankle surgery
- Diabetic wound care and limb salvage
- Adult and pediatric foot and ankle fracture care
- Clubfoot treatment
- Functional foot orthotics
- Sports medicine
Use our convenient online directory to help find a Woodland Clinic doctor.