Obstetrics/Gynecology & Midwifery
The Woodland Clinic offers comprehensive care for women. Highly qualified doctors provide a full spectrum of gynecologic care to women that begins at adolescence, continuing through child-bearing years and through menopause. The team of Obstetricians/gynecologist and certified nurse midwives provide excellent and individualized care to expectant mother.
Not all services may be available at each facility. Please contact your provider for more information.
Services may include:
- Routine gynecologic care/Pap smears
- Menstral disorders
- Urinary incontinence
- Minimally invasive surgeries - including laparoscopic hysterectomy and endometrial ablation
- Hormonal replacement
- Prenatal, intrapartum and postnatal care
- Lactation consultants/breastfeeding education
- Labor pain relief including Patient controlled epidural anesthesia
Use our convenient online directory to help find a Woodland Clinic doctor.
To schedule an appointment, please call (530) 668-2600.