Woodland Clinic's cardiology team specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the heart, blood vessels and circulatory system. To enhance the care our cardiologists provide, the Woodland Clinic has invested in state-of-the art cardiac diagnostic equipment and a new cardiac catheterization lab.
We offer a full spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, which include:
- Cardiac catheterization
- Peripheral artery disease diagnosis and intervention
- Permanent pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Electrophysiology/arrhythmia service
- Echocardiograms and cardiac stress testing
- Woodland Women’s Cardiology Clinic
For information about Woodland Memorial Hospital’s Cardiac Wellness program, please follow the following link: Center for Cardiac Wellness
Use our convenient online directory to help find a Woodland Clinic doctor.